Each year the After Hours @ The Library raffle contains a large selection of wonderful prizes generously donated by local stores, restaurants and services. In 2017, our prizes were worth over $10,000!!
In 2017 we had a special silent auction in addition to the raffle. Silent auction items included 2 tickets anywhere WestJet flies, including the UK and Hawaii. Thank you WestJet for your incredible donation to our fundraiser.
Draw tickets will be available for purchase only at After Hours @ The Library.
Price: 3 for $10.
Guests at After Hours @ The Library will have the chance to win wonderful draw prizes as well as being able to take part in a very special silent auction with some truly incredible prizes.
2017 Silent Auction
- WestJet – 2 tickets anywhere WestJet flies, including Hawaii and the UK. Value: $2900
- Patrick Mathieu, Chef and member of Waterloo Fire Rescue – Gourmet Dinner for 8 prepared by Chef Mathieu, personal tour at Waterloo Fire Rescue, and a copy of Chef Mathieu’s cookbook, The Firehouse Chef. Value: $800
- Gina’s: $250 gift card and a gift basket of beauty products, courtesy of S G Cunningham. Value: $660
- Sundance Balloons – 2 tickets for a 1-hour flight between May 2018 and October 2018. Value: $650
- Library Bound – Books, Wine, Chocolate. It’s a Booklovers extravaganza that has to be seen to be believed!. Value: $600
- Mandy Blake Photography – 1 – 30 minute family session with 10 digital images. Value: $525
- Stork Family Y – Family Plus Membership (3 month). Value: $520
- Raptors’ basketball signed by #17 Jonas Valančiūnas (with certificate of authenticity) courtesy of MLSE and 2 bowl tickets to any KW Titans game in the 2017/18 season. Value: $250
- Great Canadian Holidays & Coaches
- Lunch with the Mayor – Mayor Dave Jaworsky
- Pampered Chef Gift Card – Robin Witt, Independent PC Consultant
- Epicure – Deb Reinhart, Independent Epicure Consultant
- Ray Litschgy, Wildlife Photographer
- UpTown Waterloo BIA
- Robert Taylor, Nature Photographer
- Woolscapes : felted paintings by Jennifer Budd
- University of Waterloo
- Dutch Mill Flower Shop
- Paint by Munzy
- Princess Cinemas
- Kitchener Rangers
- Words Worth Books
- The Artstore of Waterloo
- Esta Chocolates
- Control Hair Salon
- Stork Family Y
- Canadian Clay & Glass Gallery
- Centre in the Square
- Jack’s Family Restaurant
- She Shed Creations
- Shall We Knit?
- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment
- My Thai
- Canoeing the Grand
- Drayton Entertainment
- Cobs Bread (at the Boardwalk)
- SupperWorks (Waterloo)
- Shakespeare Pies (Waterloo)
- Starbucks (UpTown Waterloo)
- 21 Fir
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Blue Skies Business Solutions Inc.
- The TALENT Business Solutions
- Romeo Salon + Spa Aveda
- Andrew Peller Ltd.
Thank you to our prize donors. Your support of Waterloo Public Library is much appreciated.
Interested in donating merchandise or a gift card from your business in support of the After Hours @ The Library fundraiser? Contact Sandi Hall, Marketing & Communications Specialist, at email@example.com or 519-886-1310 ext. 157